Skip to main navigation.

Unclaimed Capital Credits

Unclaimed Capital Credits–Search the List to See if You are Due a Refund

Choctaw Electric Cooperative (CEC) members periodically receive capital credit refunds, based on their electric usage during a specified time period. The amount you will receive is based on the amount of power you used, and the rates paid for the time period being retired. If the customer is deceased the credits may be claimed through the estate.

Who May be Eligible for a Refund?

  • If you were a CEC member for any period of time through December 1987 and have moved out of the Choctaw Electric service territory.
  • Accounts of a deceased member may have funds due and the credits may be claimed by the estate.
  • Current members may be eligible and all current members are encouraged to look at the list, especially if:
  • You have recently moved,
  • Changed your name,

How Can I Find Out If I Am Due a Refund?

To find out if you are due a refund, go to our website   to view the entire list of unclaimed capital credit accounts.

My Name is On the List. How Do I Claim My Money?

If you find your name, download and complete the Patronage Capital Record Update form and return it to CEC. If the name of a deceased heir is on the list of unclaimed capital credits on our website, download and complete the Certification of Entitlement form and return it to CEC. If you do not have internet access, please call our 580-326-6486 or 800-780-6486.

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo